Monday 20 August 2018

Mouni Roy Shared Details About her Character in Brahmastra

#MouniRoy made her Bollywood film debut in ‘Gold’, starring Akshay Kumar. Post that, she will be seen sharing screen space with #RanbirKapoor and #AliaBhatt in the #AyanMukerji directorial #Brahmastra.

#instamag-mouni-roy-shared-details-about-her-character-in-brahmastra
If reports are to be believed, then the Bollywood newbie will take on a grey character in just her second flick. When asked about the role, Mouni Roy expressed that she is playing a character and doesn’t want to divulge too much information.

She said, “I am paying a character that is given to me.”

Mouni Roy’s debut film ‘Gold' has received a good response from the critics and now with such a staggering collection at the box office, the actress is happy but doesn’t want to talk about it as it might ‘jinx’ the success of the film.

Talking about Gold, Mouni said, “I am excited and elated about the first day. I am very happy but as I have said before, I don’t want to jinx it with my over happiness. So when the film goes on to become successful, I’ll be really happy and thankful.”
Mouni Roy made a successful transition from Television to Bollywood and has been winning hearts on social media as well. Talking about her fans, the actress expressed that she has the most loyal set of fans.

She said, “I’d like to thank my fans. I think I have had the most loyal set of fans forever, from the time that I have started. And no matter what, my fans have always supported me. Sometimes when I couldn’t do my best, but my fans supported me and cheered me up. I do read each and every message I get on social media. So it is absolutely overwhelming. I love my fans back; equally, I think it is always two ways.”

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment