Thursday 17 May 2018

Training rigorously for Uri says Vicky Kaushal

Actor #VickyKaushal has said that he has been training rigorously for his upcoming film based on #Uri Terrorist attacks.

training-rigorously-for-uri-says-vicky-kaushal
Vicky Kaushal who turned 31 on Wednesday interacted with media on his birthday.

Talking about his upcoming film which is based on Uri terrorist attack, Vicky said, “Towards end of this month, we will start shooting for ‘Uri’. As of now, I am doing workshops for the film. This film requires intense physical training because I am playing commando in it. It’s my first out an out action film where 70% of the film includes action. I have trying to gain weight for my role but I don’t able to gain weight and because of that people get upset with me that how can I not able to gain weight. I am also training with military officers in naval base of Mumbai. Its bit rigorous but it’s a nice process”

Talking about his role in ‘Raazi’ which received positive response from audience, Vicky said, “Before the release of ‘Raazi’, people were asking me whether you have apprehension to play character of Pakistani army officer but after the release of the film, people are thanking me to play character of Iqbal in ‘Raazi’ so the way people started looking at that character differently and they saw him as a human being and that was our effort while making this film so that was really nice feeling to have”

“I have been very lucky to be part of some amazing film which have been directed by really talented directors with which I received credibility as an actor from critics and people but unfortunately, it didn’t worked well at the box-office but ‘Raazi’ is first film of my career where critics, audience and box-office responded really well so, it’s a new and beautiful feeling to have”
Talking about his upcoming projects, Vicky said, “Apart from ‘Uri’, ‘Sanju’ is releasing on 29th June and then on 7th September, Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Manmarziyan’ will release other than that, there is another Netflix film is coming which is produced by Ronnie Screwvala titled ‘Lust Stories’ in which I am working with Karan Johar”

‘Uri’ revolves around Indian army’s surgical strike in Pakistan occupied Kashmir that was carried out after the September 2016 Uri terror attacks.

‘Uri’ stars Vicky Kaushal, Yami Gautam and Kirti Kulhari in lead roles. It is being produced by Ronnie Screwvala and directed by debutante director Aditya Dhar.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment