Wednesday 16 May 2018

I am neither sensible nor an actor says Salman Khan

#SalmanKhan who is gearing up for his upcoming film has said that he is neither sensible and nor an actor.

i-am-neither-sensible-nor-actor-says-salman-khan
Salman Khan was interacting with media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘Race 3’ along with other actors Bobby Deol, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah, Freddy Daruwala, Saqib Saleem, Sharat Saxena, director  Remo D’Souza, producer Ramesh Taurani, Mika Singh and Meet Brothers on Tuesday in Mumbai.

When asked Salman whether sensible actor like him felt butterflies in stomach while doing this film, he said, “I am neither sensible nor an actor.As far as feeling pressure in working film like ‘Race 3’, I wasn’t nervous because I have heard the script of the film so, I knew that Remo (D’Souza) will execute the scenes and songs really well. For action, we had Tom (Struthers) who did ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ so, what else left, post-production and I think post-production team of ‘Race 3’ is fantastic”

When asked Salman whether he has watched first two parts of ‘Race’ and what prompted him to do ‘Race 3’, he said, “I haven’t seen first two parts of ‘Race’ because I haven’t got time to see it but I knew format of both films so I wanted to change that format little bit so, we put some elements of ‘Hum Aapke Hai Koun..!’ in it”

“I heard this script two years ago but that time it gone bouncer from my head but after some time, Ramesh ji (Taurani) kept on insisting me to listen to the story. When I heard it again, I thought it was different genre for me to do and I needed few changes in it because the kind of films I have been doing, I thought I don’t fit in the genre of film like ‘Race’ but then Ramesh ji and Shiraz (Ahmed) sat on the script and reworked it out and then I realize that this is actually a fun film to do for me and we all had a blast. We had a great time shooting it.”

“Earlier there used to be films which we used called as ‘musical action bonanza’ and which hasn’t released for long time, which has a grand music, scale of action is huge and the emotion of the film is correct. It just you come in theatre and see the film till interval and come back after the interval and clap till the end of the film. Mr. Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan), Dharmedra sir used to do films like this so, ‘Race 3’ is one of those kind of films which I have never done it at all actually.”
‘Race 3’ is considered as one of the best action-thriller in recent times in Hindi films, so when asked Salman whether it was tough physical film do to, he said, “It was always tough off  the camera. I think only when you working hard off the camera, you get to see this kind of result onscreen”

Race 3, the action-thriller, is directed by Remo D'Souza and produced by Salman Khan Films and Tips Films. The film stars Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem and Freddy Daruwala in lead roles.

Race 3 releases on 15th June 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment