Friday 18 May 2018

Want to feature in big films and do better work with my each film says Nushrat Bharucha

Actress #NushratBharucha who is riding high on the success of her recently released film #SonuKeTituKiSweety has said that she wants to feature in big films and do better work with each film in future period.

want-to-feature-in-big-films-and-do-better-work
Nushrat Bharucha who turned 34 on Thursday interacted with media when she celebrated her birthday with underprivileged kids of NGO Smile Foundation.

When asked Nushrat what are her wishes on his birthday, she said, “I want to feature in big films and do better work with my each film and my second wish is that I am only child of my parents so, I want to support them financially so that they need not to work in their life. I also have fond of adopting kids so, in future, I want to take on responsibility of a child in terms of his education, health and well being”

Sharing her feeling celebrating her birthday with underprivileged kids of NGO Smile Foundation, Nushrat said, “Each birthday is special to me and every year, I celebrate my birthday with my loved ones. In ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’, I worked  in children’s NGO and in that scenes, I interacted with lot of kids then I felt of celebrating my birthday with these kids in real life because I think love from children’s is actually unadulterated. They either love you or they don’t so, I really like that feeling. This my first cake that I am cutting on my birthday so it was beautiful experience for me”
Nushrat Bharucha’s last released film ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ emerged as a commercial success and ranks as the third highest grossing Bollywood film of 2018.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment