Saturday 19 May 2018

Salman Khan is Rocking in Race 3 – Sameera Reddy

The leading lady in first Race film, #SameeraReddy is in awe of #SalmanKhan and upcoming third installment of the popular franchise says #Race3 will take over the previous release.

salman-khan-is-rocking-in-race-3-sameera-reddy
The first installment of Race was released in 2008, helmed by Abbas-Mustan and produced under the Tips Films banner. The movie featured an ensemble of Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy in pivotal roles.

And now with Race 3 is out with its trailer, which is making reaching the pinnacle of popularity, Sameera Reddy says, “Salman Khan is rocking it in Race 3. The amount of promotion and shouting we did for the first Race film, I think Race 3 is going to take over Race 1 and Race 2. I really can’t wait to see Salman Khan on screen”

Due to the format of Race franchise, the ensemble keeps changing and Sameera Reddy isn’t too happy about it. She still wishes to be part of the hit franchise.

She said, “I always miss the Race. I think every time I see Race, I feel bad because I am like, wow what a memory! I think we didn’t even know while we made Race 1, it will be such a huge hit. And how my character and Anil Kapoor’s character will be remembered, it was amazing. I feel that I want to be part of Race franchise again but alas”
Race 3 is directed by Remo D'Souza and produced under Tips Films. The film features Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Bobby Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah, and Saqib Saleem in the lead.

The film is set to release on 15 June 2018 coinciding with Eid.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment