Friday 18 May 2018

I'll never write my autobiography: Sonali Bendre

#SonaliBendre author of #TheModernGurukulMyExperimentswithParenting said she will never write her autobiography.

ill-never-write-my-autobiography-sonali-bendre
Sonali Bendre was present at the special screening the movie 'Book club' presented by 'Sonali Bendre's Book Club' on Wednesday.

Sonali who debuted as an author with 'The Modern Gurukul' was asked if she will be writing an autobiography for her second book she said, "I'll never write my autobiography. I already wrote the book I wanted to write. I'll write something else, I'll write stories maybe but not my autobiography"

When asked if she is planning to write something in future, Sonali said, "I am always writing something."

When talking about her book club and the special screening for its member Sonali said, " It is such an apt title for friends who form a book club and how their life changes and what are the things that happen in their lives. It is a really sweet movie very fresh I thought it was apt to do a tie up like this with my book club because I think my book club members deserve something special. They have been so wonderful and enthusiastic that if I can in an organic way get them something extra I am always going to try and so that. So this I thought was a great thing to get them.

Unfortunately, we have members only form Mumbai over here but maybe one day we will get there. it is just a book club we don't have that kind of money but we have a huge heart and lots of love for all our members."
Friend Sussanne Khan who was also present at the screening was all praises for the actress. Sussanne said, “I am just so proud of my friend Sonali because she is so enterprising and is such an intelligent voracious reader and I think that good quality is spreading and she is exposing her beautiful intellect. I am really proud ot be here today i know she is just doing this from heart and that’s why I think it’s going to keep adding and getting more members. I wish all the very best to the book club."

Sonali will next appear on Zee TV's ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz’, after following the immense popularity and phenomenal success of the first two seasons of its acting-based talent hunt show for kids is now heading for season 3 auditions across India.

Sonali Bendre, alongside Vivek Oberoi, and Anurag Basu will be judging season 3.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment