Monday 7 May 2018

My Daughter Inaaya Is My Number One Project – Soha Ali Khan

“Inaaya is my number one project right now” says proud mom #SohaAliKhan on the sidelines of #MarieClaire event launch here in Mumbai.

my-daughter-inaaya-is-my-number-one-project
Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu welcomed the little bundle of joy, a baby girl named Inaaya, and the actress is joyous with motherhood. Talking about the phase of motherhood in her life, Soha said, “It is very difficult but it is so much fun as well. I always say that Inaaya is my number one project right now. She wakes up at 7 am in the morning and sleeps around 7:30 pm”

“Whenever she is awake, I make sure that I spend most of my time with her. She changes three outfits in a day at morning, at lunch and in the evenings so, we experiment with her because she is a small kid. We also experiment with her hairstyles. One day she wears a bow and another day, she wears hair band so, as of now, she will not go in salons as I do her hair”

Soha Ali Khan is also happy with her sister in law, Kareena Kapoor Khan is making a comeback with Shashanka Ghosh’s ‘Veerey Di Wedding’ post her pregnancy break.

Talking about the forthcoming chick-flick, Soha said, “I have seen the trailer and the songs. I had fun watching it. I like these kinds of films which we call as chick flicks. Apart from Kareena, I also know other people in the film. I know Sonam (Kapoor). Shikha (Talsania) is a very good friend of mine. I thought she is really standing out in the trailer as well. I really like ‘Tareefan’ song of the film so, I am really looking forward to the film’s release.”
Soha Ali Khan was last seen onscreen in ‘Ghayal Once Again’ along with Sunny Deol which released in 2016 and next will be seen in “Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3” also starring Sanjay Dutt.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment