Monday 7 May 2018

Akshay Kumar is simple and humble in spite of his fame: Amit Sadh

#AmitSadh says his upcoming film co-star, #AkshayKumar is simple and humble in spite of his fame.

akshay-kumar-is-simple-and-humble-in-spite-of-his-fame-amit-sadh
Amit Sadh along with Urvashi Rautela was present at the Ride for Safety 2018 on Sunday.

Amit who will be seen playing hockey under Akshay Kumar's wing in 'Gold' when asked about his experience working with the Padman actor, he said, "You get to learn a lot when you work with a big actor like him. The things I liked the most about him is that in spite of being such a big actor he is very simple and humble. Apart from his art as an actor, I love that about him."

While talking about his association with 'Ride for safety' Amit said it isn’t just the riders responsibility to follow road safety rules.
"I usually don't attend many events but when I found out about his where other bikers will be there, and helmet distribution will take place I thought I should be part of this Nobel act. I believe in community service. In India right now we are in very good times right now where are following self-correction, we are helping each other grow together as a community."

"I feel very grateful that they thought I am worthy enough to come here on this stage. I haven't come here as an actor but only a rider. It isn't only for the riders who should wear helmets and follow road safety rules. I am happy to see people spread awareness of road safety and these roads are meant for all of us so let's share them and use them well." he said.
Amit was last seen in the thriller web series, 'Breathe' alongside R. Madhavan produced by Amazon originals. His next is the Reema Kagti’s historical period sports drama ‘Gold' where Amit will be seen playing hockey as one of the Indian team players.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment