Monday 7 May 2018

Soha Ali Khan - Cameo in Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3

Actress and writer #SohaAliKhan has said that she is looking forward to the release Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 and she has a cameo role in the film.

soha-ali-khan-cameo-in-saheb-biwi-aur-gangster-3
Soha Ali Khan was interacting with media at the launch of Marie Claire Salon on Saturday in Mumbai.

Soha Ali Khan who did a full-fledged role in ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns’ asked about the status of Tigmashu Dhulia’s ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3’ status which also stars Sanjay Dutt, Chitangada Singh, and Jimmy Shergill, Soha said, “I don’t know.. Media should ask the producer about it. I just did a small role in it”

“Actually, I was supposed to shoot for the film in last year October but that time, I was very pregnant so that couldn’t happen but then, I did my portion in December last year. I am glad that I am in the film and they didn’t kill my character so, I am very excited to be in the film. I think it will release around December this year”

Apart from the silver screen, actress Soha Ali Khan has also made her presence count in short movie format. Her first short film ‘Sound Proof’ is in the official selection for the New York Indian Film Festival 2018, talking about it, Soha said, “I am very excited. My film’s director has gone to New York and he didn’t take me along with him. Actually, they gave me an option to come to New York but now Inaaya is too small so, I couldn’t able to go there”

“I am very excited for the film that it has been selected in New York Indian Film Festival and I hope it will have a good release in India as well and the audience would get the opportunity to watch it”.
Soha Ali Khan was last seen onscreen in ‘Ghayal Once Again’ along with Sunny Deol which released in 2016.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment