Tuesday 10 April 2018

People who take trolls seriously are rather foolish says Twinkle Khanna

#TwinkleKhanna who is always known for speaking her mind has said that people who take trolls seriously are rather foolish.

people-who-take-trolls-seriously-are-foolish-twinke-khanna
Twinkle Khanna was sharing her thoughts on social media trolling in a panel discussion at Outlook Social Media Awards along with Malini Agarwal, Gul Panag, Jose Covaco and Tanmay Bhat on Monday in Mumbai.

Twinkle Khanna is former actor, writer, film producer and wife of Akshay Kumar and more than that, she is outspoken personality so, when asked does it make her breathing bull’s eye for the social media trolls, she said, “I don’t if I am bull’s eye for trolls. They come along and they do that for everybody. People who take trolls seriously I would say are rather foolish. They are like cockroaches, once in a while you spray heat and they scamper out of your way and you go on but I do look at criticism and I examine it very carefully sometimes, it is valid. It always tells me about world around me or myself but I am not going to listen to somebody who can’t even spell my name and call me ‘Twinkale’, I really don’t care what they say”

When asked how she treats trollers on social media; ignore, engage or block? Twinkle replied, “I think even talking about them is a waste of time. I don’t even think about them. You have to just go on, do what’s you are doing and just walk straight on”

“When someone comes on your face or someone makes a phone call and when someone says you need to stop saying this because otherwise there will be consequences , those are scary things. We really can’t waste our time thinking about what anonymous people who are frustrated are saying about you”
When asked Twinkle whether she thought about quitting social media at any point of time, she said, “For me personally, I wake everyday and I tell myself that I am going to be politically correct today and I don’t make through the day and so I get trolled for that. I don’t think I have given up yet. Honestly, I would, when I get really bored of doing it. I am sitting here making jokes that my family and friends don’t want to hear so I give it to other people thinking that you people laugh when these people aren’t and I am entertaining myself. Once I am bored, I will stop and it’s as simple as that”

Twinkle Khanna’s last film as a producer, ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ received positive response from audience and critics.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment