Monday 9 April 2018

​I Love Aamir Khan And Irrfan Khan – Banita Sandhu

“I Love #AamirKhan and #IrrfanKhan,” says newbie #BanitaSandhu during her recent media interaction.

i-love-aamir-khan-and-irrfan-khan-banita-sandhu
Varun Dhawan, Shoojit Sircar, and Banita Sandhu hosted a press media interaction for their upcoming movie October, which is due release next week.

Banita hails from Wales and when asked about her favorite actor in Bollywood. The newbie quipped, “I love Aamir Khan and I love Irrfan Khan”.

Banita also added that she hit a jackpot in October and will consider working in Bollywood in future.

Talking about future work in Bollywood, she said, “Yeah for sure! Honestly, I feel so blessed and lucky with this film, I have a great director and writer and character and I think I have hit a jackpot. 

So it will be very difficult to find a film on that level, and I mean worldwide not just Bollywood, but I am very picky and I have a lot of faith that industry is progressing towards good content films, so yeah I would love to consider work”.
Talking about working with Shoojit Sircar and Varun Dhawan in her first Hindi Movie, Banita said, “When you are acting in Shoojit Sircar films, he puts you in that world for the entire shoot, so that sense of unconventional love kind of perpetuated itself beyond the narrative and with the crew itself the relationship we formed are once in a lifetime, the one that I have with Shoojit Sircar, it is like a father-daughter relationship, it is unconventional love, and its same with Varun Dhawan, Juhi Chaturvedi and everyone. This sentiment kept us going through some challenging scenes” .

October is slated to release on April 13, 2018.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment