Wednesday 11 April 2018

Little Singham is Larger Than Singham Movie – Rohit Shetty

#RohitShetty launched animation series #LittleSingham, in collaboration with #DiscoveryKids, #RelianceAnimation and #RohitShettyPicturez here in Mumbai. During his media interaction, the filmmaker expressed that animation series is 100 times larger than the real Singham.

little-singham-is-larger-than-singham-movie
Talking about the scale of forthcoming animation series Rohit Shetty said, “Watch out for full-on action in Little Singham. This is animation and quite unique. Even as kids when I use to watch animations, it had over the top and larger than life visuals, now we have CGI and visual effects, so Little Singham will be larger than life, the character itself is larger than life. So the animation will be 100 times larger and more for kids, than what I did in Singham.”

Rohit Shetty is known for his comic-action drama and super hit franchises like Singham and Golmaal, the filmmaker also admitted that he has an aspiration to make “Kids” movie with kids.

He said, “I would love to make a film with kids. If I get the right subject, definitely, I want to experiment with kids. Most of my films are childlike anyways. I would love to make a movie with kids, I need a good subject. In fact, I was planning it once but it didn’t turn out well but I would definitely make kid movie with kids one day.”
Little Singham is inspired by the Ajay Devgn starring superhit film series. An original kid’s content series in India will be aired in 4 languages- English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.

Discovery Kids, Reliance Animation and Rohit Shetty Picturez collaboration ‘Little Singham’ will air on television in April 2018.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment