Saturday 14 April 2018

Media should give some space to celebrities when it comes to their personal and professional life says Arshi Khan

Bigg Boss season 11 contestant #ArshiKhan has said that media should give some space to celebrities when it comes to their personal or professional life.

media-should-give-some-space-to-celebrities
Arshi Khan interacted with media at the launch of author Sonalli Gupta’s book titled ‘Of Love.. Life And Everything In Between’ along with Rohit Verma and Archana Kochhar Friday in Mumbai.

Recently, Comedian Kapil Sharma received criticism from people for hurling abuses on SpotboyE editor Vicky Lalwani via twitter and phone conversation blaming him for maligning his professional image, reacting to that, Bigg Boss season 11 contestant, Arshi said, “It was mistake of Kapil (Sharma) for whatever he has done but I think media should also understand that an individual is involved in so many things in his life. He must have been going through some family or professional issues so, media should also give that kind of space in celebrities when it comes to their personal or professional life.”

When asked Arshi whether she will work with Kapil Sharma if she gets an opportunity to work with him, she said, Definitely.. who doesn’t want to work with Kapil? He is not only popular in India but he is famous in internationally as well. He is such a huge comedian so yeah, if I get an opportunity to work with then surely, I will work with him.”

Talking about her book, Sonalli Gupta said “It’s actually a poetry book.  I have inspired to write this book from so many people’s life including me. I find it easy to write rather than speaking when to comes to express my feelings and thoughts so, I have captured my and other people emotions through words in poetry form and today, I will recite one of my poem here at my book launch and I hope readers find will find it interesting.”
When asked Sonalli what kind of books she would like to write in future, she said, “I think all kind of books are interesting to read because writer of the book tries to showcase his thought process through his books for the readers and after this book, I am writing two more books which will be fiction and non-fiction so, I hope I would get love and support from the readers.”

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment