Saturday 2 June 2018

Arjun Kapoor Shares Special Message on Kapoor Diwas

#ArjunKapoor is in London, shooting for his forthcoming comic caper #NamasteyEngland but on the home front, the Kapoor’s have lined up two big releases, #VeereDiWedding and #BhaveshJoshiSuperhero and our “2 states” actor is nothing but best wishes for cousins.

arjun-kapoor-shares-special-message-on-kapoor-diwas
Sonam Kapoor and Harsvardhan Kapoor are going head to head this weekend with their latest releases, Veere Di Wedding and Bhavesh Joshi Superhero, and cousin Arjun Kapoor shares good wishes to both on social media.

Arjun Kapoor shared a video from London, he captioned it, “The Kapoor diwas is upon us!!! @sonamakapoor #rheakapoor @AnilKapoor @ektaravikapoor @HarshKapoor_ #bhaveshjoshisuperhero #veerediwedding”

In the video, Arjun Kapoor is seen saying, “Hey guys, I am here in London, shooting today while my family has two releases, Veere Di Wedding and Bhavesh Joshi Superhero...I am feeling awful that I can’t be there, my entire family’s been there, are watching the film, supporting each other and making sure that everybody’s together”

“Unfortunately I am here, filming. My love and good wishes are with Sonam, Rhea and Harsh, Anil Chachu, Ekta Kapoor my favourite, Ruchika and Vikram, who is such a talented director of Bhavesh Joshi”

“I just want to tell you Sonam that I am very proud of you, I want to tell Rhea that I am very proud of you and I want to tell that I am very proud of you too. Lots of love”

Adorable, Isn’t it!
Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra, the debut pair of “Ishaqzaade” are reunited for two back to back films, starting with Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and Namastey England.

The duo is shooting for Namastey England, which is an upcoming romantic comedy film directed and co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah. It is scheduled for a worldwide release on 19 October 2018.
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment