Tuesday 29 May 2018

My whole life has been a holiday: Salman Khan

#SalmanKhan who is currently gearing up for #Race3 said, his whole life has been a holiday because he loves what he does.

my-whole-life-has-been-holiday-salman-khan
Salman Khan interacted with media at the launch of his upcoming television reality show ‘Dus Ka Dum’ which returns after almost a decade, on Monday. 

Before releasing the 'Race 3' trailer, The actor was convicted in Blackbuck Poaching case. When asked Salman what keeps him going in life, he said, “Every day that I work, those many salaries are going to go to those many people so, I will rather work every day than not work, sit at home and go for a holiday. My whole life has been a holiday because I like what I do and I want to keep on doing it. I don’t work much actually. I go every day for work in 11 in the morning and I exit from there when I am done with my work. “

“If I shoot for a film then around a unit of 500 people get employment through that then what can get better than that and when eventually, you film releases barbers get a job for specific hairstyle shown in the film. The kind of clothes and jewelry you wear also get demand in that respective sector so, everything that you do generates money so, it’s good to be working every day” he added.

While talking about the show's return after a decade, and how things have changed Salman said he is worried about developing the same connection with viewers. 

"The show has changed a lot in various aspects. This is something I am actually worried about, Since the show came back after almost 10 years, I know people have been watching me on the other show, Big Boss but the connection I made out here was different. And I hope to do it again. Out here I meet these people for the first time and I connect with them differently. I am eager to see how the audience will accept me in this show after 10 years. 
When asked if not him who does he think will do justice to the show as the host, Salman said, "I think everyone is competent, I think Shah Rukh, Aamir, Akki (Akshay Kumar), Sanju, could very easily host this show. Apart from them, I don't think anyone else could."

Salman Khan’s upcoming film the action-thriller,  ‘Race 3’ is directed by Remo D'Souza and produced by Salman Khan Films and Tips Films.

The film also stars Jacqueline Fernandez, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem and Freddy Daruwala in lead roles.

‘Race 3’ releases on 15th June 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment