Tuesday 29 May 2018

Alia Bhatt is the undisputed queen: Kangana Ranaut

#KanganaRanaut who is busy shooting for her upcoming film ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ is of the opinion that Alia Bhatt is definitely the undisputed queen and we were living in her world.

alia-bhatt-is-undisputed-queen-kangana-ranaut
Kangana Ranaut interacted with media after watching Alia Bhatt starrer ‘Raazi’ on Monday in Mumbai.

Praising Alia Bhatt starrer ‘Raazi’, Kangana said, “I really liked ‘Raazi’. It was awesome. Meghna (Gulzar) did a splendid job with the film. I think her film is going to cross 100 crores at the box-office. I have no words to express Alia's performance, she is so good in 'Raazi'. Meghna and Alia had invited me to the trial of their film but I couldn’t attend it because I was busy shooting for my film. I promised them that I will watch the film soon. I am going to send Alia congratulatory message for her film. I think Alia is most definitely the undisputed queen. Its Alia’s world and we are just living in it.”

When asked Kangana whether she thinks that the female-oriented films are carving a new pathway for future films, The 'Queen' actress said, “Apart from having a female protagonist, this film is really good and the kind of subject the film is showcasing is amazing and then it’s going to cross 100 crore benchmark from that, I think upcoming films are getting direction in the film industry. We often think that films which have superficial and frivolous works at the box-office. ‘Queen’ also couldn’t manage to cross 100 crores in India so it’s a new and encouraging trend for us”

Recently, Kangana’s nephew Prithvi was spotted on the sets of the film ‘Mental Hai Kya’ where Kangana was also shooting. Both of them looked happy spending time together, while talking about it, Kangana said,  “It’s really difficult to raise a child and hat’s off to my sister (Rangoli Chadel). ”

Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is an epic biographical film based on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. It is being directed by Krish and produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain & Nishant Pitti.
Kangana Ranaut plays the titular role of Rani Laxmibai in the film. It also stars Sonu Sood and Ankita Lokhande in pivotal roles.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment