Tuesday 29 May 2018

Akshay is a far bigger star, there is no competition between us: John Abraham

#JohnAbraham who is currently celebrating the success of his recently release ‘Parmanu – The Story of Pokhran’ said there is no  competition between him and Akshay Kumar who have been creating  patriotic films.

akshay-is-far-bigger-star-there-is-no-competition
John with Parmanu director Abhishek Sharma interacted with media after the success of his film ‘Parmanu – The Story of Pokharan’ on Monday.

Akshay Kumar who has come up with films like, 'Padman', 'Toilet ek Prem Katha' and now 'Gold' is also being accompanied by John with recent release Parmanu and his future 15th August release 'Satyamev Jayate'. 

When asked if he is giving competition to Akshay by creating patriotic films, he said, “Not at all. Akshay is far bigger star. He is very senior to me in this industry and I love him so much. We really get along well. He is doing different kind of films and I am doing different kind of films so, there is no competition between us.”

Talking about the film's success on box office he said, “I am thankful of audience and media because they have appreciated our film. Abhishek (Sharma) and me, both of us are feeling very relieved and happy that this film worked at the box-office. This film not only has garnered positive response from the critics and audience but I think everything in this film has come together. I think direction of Abhishek, my and other actor’s performances has worked in the favor of the film so it feels amazing”

When asked John to whom he wants to dedicate this film, he said, “I would dedicate this film to unsung heroes of the country because I feel Abhishek and me, love India as a citizen but we haven’t made this film to show-off something. I feel our love for our country can be seen in the end of the film. We want to dedicate this film to scientists, engineers, bearcats and security agencies of our country”
After Parmanu – The Story of Pokharan’, John next will be seen in ‘Satyamev Jayate’ directed by Milap Zaveri followed by 'Romeo Akbar Walter' (RAW) and 'Batla House'.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment