Tuesday 29 May 2018

I don’t believe in doing formula films : John Abraham

#JohnAbraham who is currently celebrating the success of his recently release ‘Parmanu – The Story of Pokhran’ said he does not believe in doing formula films and is looking forward to working in action and comedy drama.

i-dont-believe-in-doing-formula-films-john-abraham
John with director Abhishek Sharma interacted with media after the success of his film ‘Parmanu – The Story of Pokharan’ on Monday.

When asked John whether he is restricting himself as an actor by doing patriotic films, he said, “I don’t believe in doing formula films. I was very clear in my mind when Abhishek narrated the script of this film to me and I fell in love with it. I had confidence in the story of the film and Abhishek therefore, I thought that we should make this film. There wasn’t any kind of risk in my mind while doing this film.”

The 'Madras Cafe' actor also added that he is looking forward to working in comedy and action genre after this, “Actually after the ‘Parmanu’, I am working on story ideas which I believe in and it could be comedy or action. I want to do every kind of film. I am not making any conscious effort that I want to feature only in patriotic films. I don’t have fixed mindset that I want to be in uniform in the films which I will do in future.  Abhishek and me, both of us are working on a story idea which I think can surprise the audience completely after ‘Parmanu’ so, I think with each film, you have to get new ideas out and surprise the audience” 

When talking about playing the soldier in 'Parmanu' and the real soldiers of the country, John said, “I always say that they are the real life heroes and we are just reel life heroes. I think they shouldn’t face any kind of difficulties. They protect us on boarders and here by sitting in air conditioned room, we complain about petty issues in life. In Siachen (Glacier), they survive in -50 degree Celsius and in Jaisalmer, they survive in +50 degree Celsius so, I think we don’t have any right to complain. I think whatever we can do for them as a country, we must do for them”
“On the contrary, I feel if I would have become president or prime minister of the country then I would have made law about 2 years of compulsory service in army or air force or navy by youngsters of our country because every youngster should have value of a soldier in their mind which they don’t have which is a saddest thing. I hope after watching ‘Parmanu’, people will realize that soldiers, scientists, engineers and bearcats are so important for the country and we all should salute them for their effort” he added. 

John will be next seen in ‘Satyamev Jayate’ directed by Milap Zaveri and has 'Romeo Akbar Walter' (RAW) and 'Batla House' in the pipeline.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment