Tuesday 29 May 2018

Payal Malhotra enjoys a vacation post the successful premiere of Jihaad-E-Nafs at Cannes

#PayalMalhotra was quite in news post the announcement of her short film #JihaadENafs. Though it was her debut in directing this short movie, she caught quite some eyes and got well recognized.

payal-malhotra-enjoys-vacation-post-the-successful-premiere-at-cannes
She won the Gold movie award in 2018 as ‘The Best Short Movie’ and the short movie was also selected at the Short Film Corner in Festival De Cannes 2018.

Post successful recognition of Jihaad-E-Nafs, Payal Malhotra was spotted having a gala time in The USA with her family. With the amount of hard work being paid off, don’t we all need a getaway?

‘’I am grateful to the almighty & the viewers for such a warm response for Jihaad-E-Nafs, it was a message I wanted to put forth about how things related to casteism can affect a mother more than anything & I’m happy that I could portray the same.
There are several ideas that I’m working on currently, once I am back in the city I shall begin working on the same’’ Says actress and director Payal Malhotra.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment