Thursday 31 May 2018

Ranbir Kapoor on GQ Cover

The prodigal son is back with a bang, #RanbirKapoor might had a little run-down at Box-office lately but the actor is back in the fast lane and graces the cover page of #GQIndia.

ranbir-kapoor-on-gq-cover
The official social media page of the magazine dropped the stunning new cover on Twitter. They captioned it, “He's BACK! June 2018 cover star #RanbirKapoor opens up about...Everything”

On the cover, Ranbir Kapoor looks adorable and handsome at the same time in a mauve floral printed shirt. The Sanju star is definitely going to make many skip a beat with his dapper new cover.

Ranbir Kapoor is currently promoting Sanju, which is an official biopic on controversial and legendary actor Sanjay Dutt. Talking about the film in his interview, the actor said, “My work. Sanju – the biopic on [actor] Sanjay Dutt – was a huge opportunity for me, working with Rajkumar Hirani and his team. Sometimes you get a part that’s juicy and you also get to work with good people. That’s a luxury. I’m also shooting for Brahmastra with Ayan Mukerji, which should be out next year”

“The work I do really occupies my life. I like to take the character home with me, and submerge myself in it, and that’s about it. So I have lots of time on my hands. I’m easy, life is easy right now”

The biopic depicts the various stages of actor’s life, from his film career, drug addiction, jail time and comeback to the silver screen. Ranbir Kapoor deserves praise for his amazing transformation into each phase of Sanjay Dutt's life.

The film is written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the film will also star an ensemble cast which includes Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Vicky Kaushal, Sonam Kapoor and Dia Mirza among others.
The film is produced by Vinod Chopra Films and Rajkumar Hirani Films in association with Fox Star Studios. Sanju will hit theatres on June 29.
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment