Friday 20 April 2018

Working in ‘Race 3’ felt like working in family says Saqib Saleem

Actor #SaqibSaleem who is busy shooting for his upcomg film #Race3 has said that working in ‘Race 3’ felt like working in family along with #SalmanKhan, #AnilKapoor and #BobbyDeol.

working-in-race-3-felt-like-working-in-family
Saqib was interacting with media at Re-launch of Bollywood entertainment channel Zoom powered by Myntra along with  Adah Sharma, Ankita Lokhande, Amyra Dastur, Manav Kaul, Aahana Kumra, Sandeepa Dhar, Sherya Dhanwantary, Pulkit Samrat, Huma Qureshi, Krishika Lulla, Poonam Dhillon, Ragini Khanna, Mustafa Burmawala, Soundarya Sharma  on Thursday in Mumbai.

Talking about his upcoming film ‘Race 3’, Saqib said, “I am very happy to be a part of film like ‘Race 3’. We have almost finished shooting of the film as we have 6-7 days of shooting left.  As an actor, I feel it’s a big film and as a young actor, I feel that I need to showcase my talent in the film. I really tried to work hard whether it was on my physicality, action, acting or dancing so, I am hoping people would appreciate my work and the film as well.

Talking about his experience working with Salman Khan, Anil Kappor and Bobby Deol in ‘Race 3’ Saqib said, “Working with Salman (Khan) bhai has been great experience. He is one my most favorite actor but besides him, there is Anil Kapoor and Bobby Deol in the film with whom I really enjoyed working with so in fact, working in ‘Race 3’ felt like working in a family.”

Talking about his memories watching Zoom channel, Saqib said, “I want to congratulate to Zoom for re-launching their channel. I remember, I have grown up watching Zoom and reading Filmfare magazine. I used to get all updates from Bollywood from these two sources. And this time, I have also attended Zoom holi party so I am here to support Zoom for their new journey.”
Talking about appreciation he is getting for his short film titled ‘Aamad’ which revolves around Father-Son Bond and Digital Culture, Saqib said, “If a like something then I do it and when I heard the story of that short film, I really enjoyed it so I thought that I should do it so I don’t think that I have to play specific characters in my career. I am an actor and whenever I get opportunity to work and if something interesting and good comes my way then, I will definitely do it”

‘Race 3’ is an upcoming action thriller film directed by Remo D'Souza and produced under Tips Films. The film features Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah and Saqib Saleem.

It is the third installment of Race film series. The film is set to release on 15 June 2018 coinciding with Eid.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment