Wednesday 18 April 2018

Jackie Shroff on Kathua rape case

Actor #JackieShroff has expressed his displeasure over Kathua rape case saying that it unfortunate that he is getting to hear such news in his lifetime.

jackie-shroff-on-kathua-rape-case
Jackie Shroff was interacting with media at launch of Indo-Iranian film titled ‘The Devil’s Daughter’ along with producer Lucky Nadiadwla Morani on Tuesday in Mumbai.

Asifa Bano, an 8 year old girl abducted, raped and murdered in Rasana village near Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir in January 2018. Since then there has been nationwide uproar on this case, reacting on that horrific incident, Shroff said, “It’s unfortunate that I am getting to hear such news in my lifetime”.

Talking about Indo-Iranian collaboration’ The Devil’s Daughter’, Shroff said, “I want every country of the world should collaborate with each other and do cultural exchange, grow friendship & love between them. It’s a good thing that Lucky Nadiadwala Morani gave me opportunity to be a devil in this film which I haven’t played earlier in my career. Makers of this film has done favor on me by casting me in Indo-Iranian project”

Talking about success of his son Tiger Shroff’s latest release ‘Baghi 2’, Shroff said, “I want to thank audience for appreciating movie of my son and for the first time, Tiger told me that he slept well in the night in 4 four years since he started acting and apart from that what should I express if your son’s movie does well? It’s just overwhelming”

Jackie Shroff has earlier worked in 11 languages film’s across India and now he is working in Indo-Iranian project so when asked Shroff will he do a hollywood film in future, he said, “I don’t know.. if I get a good role to act in Hollywood film then I will definitely do it but it shouldn’t be blink and gone kind of a role”
Talking about experience working with Jackie Shroff, producer Lucky Nadiadwala Morani said, “It was absolutely awesome and it was my privilege to have Jackie in my film. I couldn’t have found more dashing, good-looking and rocking devil to cast in our film so it was a great experience and he gave lot of inputs in terms of his looks and dramatization of his character.”

Talking about concept of ‘The Devil’s Daughter’, Lucky Nadiadwala Morani said, “I really like concept of the film and that’s why I decided to produce it. It is about phenomena that exist in the world that is good and bad. This film is about the fight between good and evil. Jackie Shroff is playing role of devil and Esha Gupta plays devil’s daughter in the film.”

It stars Jackie Shroff, Esha Gupta, Gulshan Grover and Iranian actor Hamid Farokh-Nejad in key roles.

‘The Devil’s Daughter’ is being directed by Ghorban Mohammadpour.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment