Monday 16 April 2018

Ssumier Pasricha On Promises & Miracles!

Actor, comedian #SsumierPasricha who recently celebrated his 8 years in the tinsel town is a happy man now with two recent incidents that reinstated his belief in miracles. Both the instances have people coming out of pain with Ssumier's funny Pammi Aunty videos, they say laughter is the best medicine, quite literally.

ssumier-pasricha-on-promises-miracles
The actor who's pretty prompt & active on his social networking sites is often available & also takes requests; one such request came from a Gurgaon based family where a businessman's ailing mother was detected with cancer.

Excited Ssumier shares, “Last year my manager received a special request where a son wanted me to send a message for his ailing mother who was undergoing chemotherapy at the time & would watch my Pammi Aunty videos when feeling low. I honestly wanted to reach out & help & wondered if I could actually make a difference to have that kind of faith in people. I recorded a message & asked her to send me a reply the day she gets better. I almost forgot about it & almost after a year I received a message from her & she's currently in the best of her health.”

“Pammi Aunty happened by chance, I wasn't really serious until I was asked to make more such videos. It gave me instant recognition & my due credit after many years of trying to make my mark in the industry. But apart from the awards, the fame, it is most satisfying when people write to me when my funny videos make them smile on a gloomy day. When a to-be-mother who had to be rushed to hospital returned home fine after her husband made her watch my videos & she personally thanked me... these are the kind of words that keep me going”
Source - News Helpline

No comments:

Post a Comment