Wednesday 18 April 2018

‘Oh Humsafar’ song is amalgamation of every good thing says Himansh Kohli

Actor #HimanshKohli is featuring in latest song title ‘Oh Humsafar’ along with his alleged girlfriend #NehaKakkar has said that the song is amalgamation of every good thing.

oh-humsafar-song-is-amalgamation-of-every-good-thing
Himansh Kohli was interacting with media at the song launch of ‘Oh Humsafar’ along with Neha Kakkar, Tony Kakkar and Manoj Muntashir on Tuesday in Mumbai.

Talking about chemistry with Neha Kakkar in ‘Oh Humsafar’ song, Himansh said, “Neha Kakkar’s magic is such that whenever she comes everybody feels themselves as SRK (Shah Rukh Khan) so I didn’t have to do much effort for that. Tony Kakkar has composed such beautiful song and Manoj Muntashir has nicely written lyrics of it so it was easy task for me. I just had to look at Neha and express my feeling of heart. I am huge fan of Neha Kakkar so I want to thank Bhushan Kumar for giving me opportunity to feature in song.  We have shot this song at really nice locations so I feel it’s an amalgamation of every good thing”

There is sad ending to ‘Oh Humsafar’ song so when asked Neha reason of it, she said, I think mostly love stories are incomplete so we make films and videos like that as well from which people can relate themselves. We have shown love in the video and we have also shown sadness when couple gets separated with each other.”
Talking about her experience shooting the song with Himansh Kohli, Neha said, “It was amazing. Bhushan Kumar actually wanted to do a single with me and he wanted Tony (Kakkar) to create romantic song for me. People kept asking me about acting so through this video, I tried to do that. Bhushan Kumar wanted me and Himansh together in a song so we are really thankful to audience and Bhushan Kumar for that.”

‘Oh Humsafar’ is composed Tony Kakkar, sung by Neha Kakkar & Tony Kakkar, video directed by Charit Desai and the Lyrics of this new romantic song are penned by Manoj Muntashir.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment