Friday 30 March 2018

Rani Mukerji – Hichki Is a Tribute To Teachers

#RaniMukerji hosted a press junket to mark the success of her comeback movie, #Hichki. During her media interaction, Rani talked about getting the best compliment for her work and movie is a tribute to teachers.

@instamag.in - rani-mukerji-hichki-is-tribute-to-teachers
Rani Mukerji starrer Hichki saw her portraying an aspiring teacher, suffers from Tourette syndrome and educating slum kids has struck the right chord with all quarters.

Talking about “Compliments” she has been getting for her role, Rani said, “Everything has been special for me. All the teachers are taking different grades of students now, you know, one-day fourth grade, one-day fifth grade, one-day sixth grade, and getting to know all the students, I mean for me there is nothing better than that.”

“And the fact that teachers have understood, what the movie stands for and it inspired them and they themselves are taking the students to watch the film, I think that is the biggest victory for us. The film is tribute to teachers and they have accepted the film whole heartily, I don’t think there could be a bigger compliment than that.”

Further adding Rani said now education makers are promoting the film in their own way. She said, “All the teachers, principals and people from education makers, people can make a change for the students; they are making Hichki their own film, and promoting the film in their own way.”
Talking about her future projects and role selection, Rani said, “I have always been instinctive in choosing my films, right from the start of career till now, last 22 years, I think I have chosen scripts which have been emotionally connected to me, where I have thought that this is story which needs to be told and secondly the character which has been offered to me, can I relate to it as Rani.”

“So it is important for me to relate with the character emotionally, and whatever genre that might be, action, romance, short movie or anything, as the genre doesn’t matter, what matter is my character and the story” Yash Raj Banner “Hichki” is directed by Siddharth P. Malhotra.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment