Friday 30 March 2018

Kriti Sanon on working in ‘Housefull 4’ with Sajid Nadiadwala

Actress #KritiSanon who is excited to be part of hit franchise #Housefull4 has said that working in ‘Housefull 4’ with Sajid Nadiadwala feels like coming back home to my home production.

kriti-sanon-on-working-in-housefull-4
Kriti Sanon was speaking with media at the special screening of ‘Baaghi 2’ on Thursday in Mumbai.

Kriti Sanon is only actress who has been formally announced as a part of ‘Housefull 4’ so when asked Kriti whether she is excited to be part of ‘Housefull 4’, she said, “I am very excited. It’s a huge franchise anyways and I love comedies (films). I think it’s very difficult to make people laugh and love being part of comedies because you make people laugh at the same time, you also enjoy while doing it and yes it’s my second film Sajid (Nadiadwala) so that I am very excited about. It’s almost like coming back home to my home production"

Kriti Sanon debuted with Tiger Shroff in ‘Heropanti’ (2014) so, when Kriti asked is she excited to watch Tiger Shroff’s ‘Baaghi 2’ she said, “I am very excited to watch every film of his. We both made a debut together in a film so somewhere there is a soft corner which will always be like that and I really proud of him because he is just going next level with every film therefore, I am looking forward to this one as well.”
When asked Kriti whether she wishes to be part of ‘Baaghi 3’, she said, “I am  really not a person you should ask but I definitely  want to work with him again as it’s been quite a long gap  so, there should be something made like ‘Heropanti 2’”

Other than Kirti, ‘Housefull 4’ stars Akshay Kumar, Ritiesh Deshmukh, Bobby Deol, Boman Irani and Chunky Pandey in lead roles.

Names like Kiara Advani, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez, Parineeti Chopra and Pooja Hegde are doing rounds for remaining slot of two actresses in the film.

Housefull 4, which will be the first ever Indian comedy to release in 3D, is being helmed by Sajid Khan.
Khan is planning a reincarnation theme for the film and it will be interesting to see which role Kriti essays. The director wanted a funny take on punar janm.

Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under the banner Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Housefull 4 will release around Diwali 2019.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment