Thursday 29 March 2018

High Jack has whacky story says Sumeet Vyas

Actor #SumeetVyas who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film ‘High Jack’ has said that ‘High Jack’ has very whacky story.

high-jack-has-whacky-story-says-sumeet-vyas
Sumeet Vyas interacted with media at trailer launch of ‘High Jack’ along with Sonnalli Seygall, Mantra Mugdh, Akarsh Khurana and Madhu Mantena on Tuesday in Mumbnai.

Sumeet Vyas is playing role of DJ in ‘High Jack’, talking about his role and experience working in the film, he said, “It’s been an unique experience because before this I haven’t played character of DJ (Disc Jocky) and I have never played with DJ console so, this was completely new experience for me but apart from that, the most exciting part was to work with Akarsh (Khurana) in a film. We both have written few shows and did theatre together. He makes a point to spend good time while shooting for the film so I just want to say that I had great time shooting this film”

Sumeet Vyas works in Web, Television and films simultaneously so when asked Sumeet which medium gives him more satisfaction as an actor, he said, “I think more than the medium, the content gives me most amount of satisfaction, the kind of stories I have been approached and also the kind of people I am working for. This film has fantastic ensemble, it’s a dream cast for any actor to have which Mantra, Sarang (Sathaye) and Sonnalli (Seygall) as they are all fantastic and I think everyone is going to be surprised by everyone’s performance that they see in the film. I mean more than the medium what is most attractive is the story and this is a whacky story. I read the script couple of years back and during that, I laughed off so much sitting alone in one room and I don’t think this has happened before as when you watch stuff then you laugh but I haven’t laughed so laud reading a script”
‘High Jack’ has been produced  Phantom Films which have integrated team of women talking about his working experience with women in his career and Phantom Films, Sumeet said “All the stuff that has been worked in my favor has been by women. ‘Ribbon’ was directed by female director. I was cast in ‘Permanent Roommates’ by Nidhi Bisht and I negotiated my money with a women where I got very good deal. I think general, atmosphere in Phantom Films is so normal and less hierarchical. When I go to other offices you feel like you have come to an office and everything is very serious on the other hand, when you go Phantom Films office everybody is just chilling and they talk to you normally plus, food is great there so around three-four times I casually went there to eat the food so yeah it’s the vibe and exactly the vibe which is there in the film “

‘High Jack’ is a story of a bunch of devastated employees of an airline that is shutting down. They decide to hijack its last flight in a bid to recover some dues and to punish their employer. DJ Rakesh, who is an out of luck DJ, travels on the same flight with a bunch of interesting and weird passengers. Things take a funny turn when people on the flight accidentally get high and the flight turns into one big party, high in the sky!

‘High Jack’ is directed by Akarsh Khurana, starring Sumeet Vyas, Sonnalli Seygall, and Mantra Mugdh.’ ‘High Jack’ is produced by Viu and Phantom films which is releasing on 20th April 2018.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment