Tuesday 27 March 2018

Sunny Leone on her upcoming show ‘Karenjit Kaur’

Actress #SunnyLeone who is excited about her upcoming show which is based on her own life titled #KarenjitKaur has said that it was probably one of the hardest journey that she ever had in her life to redo everything.

sunny-leone-on-her-upcoming-show-karenjit-kaur
Sunny Leone interacted with media at the launch of ZEE5 Originals where she also unveiled her upcoming show ‘Karenjit Kaur’ along with show’s director Aditya Dutt on Monday in Mumbai.

When asked Sunny what was the challenge or excitement to play herself in her own story, Sunny said, “I don’t know.. it was really hard. When I signed it, I was like, this is a great idea. It was probably one of the hardest journey I have ever had in my life which is to redo everything.

When asked Sunny what does it feels to have biopic on her at this stage of her life, She said, “I am really nervous as to what people think about my journey has been. A lot of people out there who are really curious as to know from where to where I have come in life and the decision that I made in my life. So, I want audience to see this show to get glimpse into who actually I am than not who they think Sunny Leone is”

When asked Sunny whether reality is stranger than fiction, she said, “I think everybody has their own story and struggles which breaks or destroys them and that also makes them happy, gives them strength. Every single person out there has their own story which maybe they don’t get to tell and here I got chance to tell my story. It’s crazy, emotional journey and I am really happy and proud that Zee has taken on this challenge and sticking to the story. We have been working on this project for few years and in that few years, the only company which is Zee has taken on this story to be exactly how we envisioned then and this is exactly the partner what we would want to share this story because anybody else could have destroyed it”
Sunny Leone, the Indian-Canadian model was originally named Karenjit who several years worked for adult film industry before she ventured into Hindi films. She was first noticed by filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt when she participated in the reality show Big Boss season 5.

In 2012, Sunny Leone made her smashing debut in Pooja Bhatt’s thriller ‘Jism 2’. She starred in several films after that she was seen in Jackpot (2013), Ragini MMS 2 (2014) and Ek Paheli Leela (2015).

The model turned actress is also quite active in backing several campaigns.

Sunny Leone’s ‘Karenjit Kaur’ is part of Zee Originals which is to be aired digital entertainment platform of Zee Entertainment.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment