Sunday 23 September 2018

Looking forward to bringing Zero to the audience: Aanand L Rai

#Manmarziyan producer #AnandLRai said he is excited to bring Zero as something new to the audience. 

#instamag-looking-forward-to-bringing-zero-to-the-audience-anand-l-rai
The director and producer Rai was spotted at the special screening of web series titled 'Side Hero’ on Thursday.  

Aanand L Rai's larger than life project with Shah Rukh Khan titled Zero, will be coming out soon. When asked if he thinks the film will set new standard or bring change to the industry he said, I don't know what will change with 'Zero' but I am really excited that I will be here with something new and something that I haven't done before. I am really looking forward to bringing that to the audience."
Rai while talking about Web platform said, "It is an interesting space which has been created now for makers and I think it is great platform to tell stories. Its high time that we understand this digital platform and deliver. Today I am here for Eros Now looking out for this digital."

"This is a different medium from film but I feel like it has its own stories that will suit this format and great for makers viewers. It is a great place to tell stories." he added.

Apart from Shah Rukh Khan,  the film, also features Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.

"Zero" is a romantic drama written by Himanshu Sharma and directed by Rai. It is said to release in December 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment