Tuesday 10 July 2018

Soorma is going to acknowledge a real life hero: Chitrangada Singh

#ChitrangadaSingh who is turning producer with the upcoming sports biopic #Soorma, said the film will acknowledge a real life hero.

#Instamag-soorma-is-going-to-acknowledge-real-life-hero-chitrangada-singh
Chitrangada was spotted at 92.7 Big FM office to promote the upcoming film on tuesday.

When talking about the film and its story she said, "The film is going to acknowledge a real life hero. Sandeep Singh is a real life hero. So far we have been looking up to fictional hero, whose stories were penned down by filmmakers. But he really has lived a dramatic life, he was shot that paralyzed him and he still stood up and became the caption of Indian hockey team. The story is very inspirational and hope everyone likes it."

When asked why she chose this story as her debut project she said it was the most dramatic story she had ever heard.

"When I heard the story I felt like I have never heard such a dramatic story in real life of someone who goes on to becoming the fastest drag flicker in the world. Sandeep's comeback in life is so strong that I don't think I could have come up with anything like that myself. When I chose this film I thought it is a very important story that needed to be told. I am very happy that as a producer my first film is 'Soorma'."
Expressing her experience as the first time producer the actress said, "It is very difficult to be a producer and I have a lot of respect for all the producers out there. To bring in the right people and to keep them together while maintaining the same passion for a year and a half was very difficult. But if things turn out well it is very satisfying. I hope everyone loves the film so that we can say our journey for the last year and half was successful."

Chitrangada Singh will be seen next opposite Sanjay Dutt in  'Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3'

'Soorma' directed by Shaad Ali, stars Diljit Dosanjh as Sandeep Singh, Tapsee Pannu as Harpreet and Angad Bedi as Bikramjeet Singh.

Co- produced by Sony Pictures the film is scheduled to release on 13th July 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment