Monday 9 July 2018

Niharica Raizada wraps up 'Total Dhamaal'

#NiharicaRaizada said she has wrapped up shooting for her upcoming film #TotalDhamaal, and it has been the greatest opportunity for her as an actor.

#instamag-niharica-raizada-wraps-up-total-dhamaal
The actress interacted with media at the birthday bash of singer and composer Kailash Kher on Sunday.

When talking about her current projects Niharica said, "It's a wrap for 'Total Dhamaal' and I think it has been the greatest opportunity for me. I got the chance to work with such great actors like Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Anil Kapoor. I had a lot of fun while shooting with Arshad Warsi, he is a fabulous guy and a good sport. He supported me a lot as a newcomer and I am thankful for it. 

I have my fingers crossed, the audience will watch the film in December and hope they have a great laugh. 

Niharica recently met the Luxembourg Finance Minister Pierre Gramegna when asked about her experience connecting with her roots she said, "It was a very proud moment for me that the Luxembourg Finance Minister had come to India and I had the chance to interact with him. He encouraged me and when heard that I am the first Luxembourgish- India to act in a Bollywood film, he said he would like to release my film in  Luxembourg too.
I feel very happy and proud to have had the chance to meet and interact with him in India."

The actress also revealed she is currently shooting for a Netflix web series, "I am currently shooting for a Netflix web series and we will wrap it up by September." 

Niharica will mark her commercial debut in the Bollywood with Indra Kumar's 'Total Dhamaal.' along side Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Ajay Devgan, Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi and more.

Presented by Fox Star Studios, 'Total Dhamaal' is produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Ashok Thakeria, Markand Adhikari, Anand Pandit and Fox Star Studios.

The film is scheduled to release in December.

Source - News Helpline
, , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment