Thursday 12 July 2018

'The Accidental Prime Minister' challenged the actor in me says Anupam Kher

#AnupamKher who will be next seen as the Indian Prime Minister #ManmohanSingh said the role challenged the actor in him.

@instamag-the-accidental-prime-minister-challenged-the-actor-in-me-says-anupam-kher
The veteran actor on Wednesday treated his fans to a question and answer session on Twitter, where a fan asked about his reaction on bagging the role of Singh.

Replying Kher said, "I was amused and confused in the beginning. But then I read the script. It blew my mind. It challenged the actor in me," Anupam wrote.

He also announced that he will soon share who will be playing Prime Minister Narendra Modi's character in the film."Will be introducing the actor in due course," 

"One doesn't get such script so often. There was no struggle. I am a trained professional actor. I am sincere to my profession," he said it has been a "brilliant experience" shooting for the film, which has been shot in London and Delhi.

'The Accidental Prime Minister' is based on a book by Sanjaya Baru, a former media advisor to Manmohan Singh. Akshaye Khanna features as Baru, and Divya Seth Shah plays Manmohan Singh's wife Gursharan Kaur in the movie.
It is directed by debutant Vijay Ratnakar Gutte, along with Hansal Mehta as the creative producer.

The script of "The Accidental Prime Minister", produced by Bohra Bros, is written by Mayank Tewari. It is slated to release on December 21.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment