Tuesday 10 July 2018

It was very intimidating to work with such great actors says Taapsee Pannu

#TaapseePannu who is gearing up for the release of #Mulk said she felt intimidated when working with Mulk co-stars #RishiKapoor and  #AshutoshRana.

#instamag-it-was-very-intimidating-to-work-with-such-great-actors-says-taapsee-pannu
Taapsee Pannu interacted with media at the trailer launch of his upcoming film Mulk with the cast and crew of the film on Monday.

Taapsee who has worked with a veteran actor like Amitabh Bachchan in 'Pink' and now with Rishi Kapoor in Mulk when talking about her prep for the role of a Lawyer said, "We had a lawyer with us all the time on set to help us and make sure to follow the norms and rules of playing a lawyer. The role was difficult because I was working with so many great actors at the same time. I don't get intimidated by a big star but by a great actor. We have actors like Ashutosh Rana, 'Chintu sir (Rishi Kapoor) in the film, I don't have to name them all we have seen them before.

It was very intimidating for me to stand between 5 live cameras and to act these scenes with such legendary actors. This is the most difficult setup or a character I have played yet because I have not worked with such brilliant multiple actors together in one frame and one go."

There have been many Lawyer in Hindi cinema who have left a powerful impact, like Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Sunny Deol, when asked which actor did she look for inspiration from, Taapsee said, " Ashutosh sir used to be right in front of him and I was very scared but I got to learn so much from him. I remember I had to say a very long dialogue in pure Hindi as a response to his point and I was very stressed before shooting that scene. 
I watched a film which became a benchmark for courtroom dramas and an inspiration for me, it was Amitabh Bachchan. If I have reached around it also then I have been successful in playing this role."

Directed by Anubhav Sinha, Mulk stars Rishi Kapoor as the Murad Ali Mohammed, accused of treason and Taapsee Pannu as the defense lawyer Aarti Mohammed in pivotal roles.

'Mulk' is scheduled to release on 3rd August.

Taapsee Pannu is currently busy shooting for 'Badla' with Amitabh Bachchan and will appear sports biopic Soorma with Diljit Dosanjh, releasing on 13th July 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment