Saturday 30 June 2018

Sanju is one of the best films we have in the past couple of years : Alia Bhatt

#AliaBhatt is all praises for her #Brahmastra co star #RanbirKapoor for his recent release #Sanju. The actress said, Sanju is one of the best films we have in the past couple of years.

@instamag-sanju-is-one-of-best-films-we-have-in-the-past-couple-of-years-alia-bhatt
Alia was present at the 68th anniversary celebration of Navbharat Times Utsav, 2018 along with Bhumi Pednekar, Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Arjun Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee, Pankaj Tripathi on Friday in Mumbai

When asked if Alia had the chance to see the biopic, 'Sanju' yet, she said, "I have watched the film, I loved it a lot. It is an outstanding and fabulous film. The film is high up in my fave top ten films. Ranbir is outstanding, Vicky and Paresh Ji are amazing. I think having everyone Sonam, Anushka the film is a full package. I am a big fan of Raju Hirani. Whenever his films come out I just wait and everytime he manages to hit it out of the park.  Sanju is one of the best film we have in the past couple of years."

The actress received the honor of Best Actress award for her last release 'Raazi', talking about the award she said, " I would like to thanks Navbharat Times for the award of Best Actress that I was honored with for Raazi. I think when you get an award for a film that initially everyone thought was risky it makes you feel good. It means that people loved the film. I hope we can make more such films. 
Honestly speaking the kind of love and appreciation the film and the story has received, nothing. no award can beat that. Because it is a true story, we were very emotional about the film's release. But now that it has been fully excepted and loved I feel very relieved."

Alia Bhatt was last seen in Raazi alongside Vicky Kaushal directed by Meghna Gulzar. The actress is currently shooting for Kalank and will be next seen in Brahmastra with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment