Saturday 30 June 2018

Hope Janhvi outdoes the expectations that are bestowed upon her says, Arjun Kapoor

Actor #ArjunKapoor has hoped that his step-sister #JanhviKapoor who will mark her Hindi film debut with #Dhadak outdoes the expectations that are bestowed upon her by the audience in the future.

@instamag-hope-janhvi-outdoes-expectations-that-are-bestowed-upon-her-says-arjun-kapoor
Arjun Kapoor was interacting with media at the 68th-anniversary celebration of Navbharat Times Utsav, 2018 on Friday in Mumbai.

Talking about his step-sister Janhvi Kapoor’s Hindi film debut ‘Dhadak’ opposite Ishaan Khatter, Arjun said, “I think the kind of appreciation and love Janhvi (Kapoor) and Ishaan (Khatter) is getting is because of texture of that film so, the entire credit for that should go to Karan Johar and Shashank Khaitan. Janhvi and Ishaan are well brought up kids.”

“Ishaan is very well behaved, energetic and talented boy and as far as Janhvi is concerned, I hope Janhvi gets the same kind of love and appreciation after the release of her film.  I believe that industry needs good actors and whenever I have interacted with her I have observed that she is very passionate about working in the films. I hope she outdoes the expectations that are bestowed upon her by the audience in the future”

Recently, Arjun Kapoor turned 34, amidst birthday greetings from family and fans, Arjun also received an envelope from his paternal grandmother Nirmal Kapoor, written with a “shadi jaldi karo” a day after his birthday. The actor took the amusing bribe to Instagram, captioned: “When your Dadi’s gift is a threat & request along with a bribe & a command, all rolled into one !!! #NirmalKapoor #bossgrandma.”, talking about it, Arjun said, “Dadi (grandmother) took my parade on that day and she wrote that note so sweetly that I thought I should share that on social media. What she has advised me that note is what my entire family keep telling me from many days.”

“Media also often questions about my marriage but whenever I will have answer of that question I will come out in the open to talk about it because it will be very important moment of my life so, I will share it with media along with my family but I think this is not the right time for me to get married.”
“Recently Sonam (Kapoor) and Mohit (Marwah) got married in our family. Now my sisters Anshula (Kapoor), Rhea (Kapoor), Janhvi (Kapoor) and Khushi (Kapoor) are remaining in our family for their marriage. I do believe in the institution of marriage so whenever will be the right time, I definitely will not hide it because the way media were part of our celebration at Sonam ‘s wedding, I would like to take forward that association with media”

Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter starrer ‘Dhadak’ is romantic drama film directed by Shashank Khaitan, produced by Dharma Productions and Zee Studios.

The film is a remake of the 2016 Marathi language film ‘Sairat’. It is scheduled to be released on 20 July 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment