Saturday 30 June 2018

Bhumi Pednekar would love to see her twin sister Samiksha to be in films

Actress #BhumiPednekar has said that she would love to see her twin sister #SamikshaPednekar to be part of the film industry.

@instamag-bhumi-pednekar-would-love-to-see-her-twin-sister-samiksha-to-be-in-films
Bhumi was interacting with media at 68th-anniversary celebration of Navbharat Times Utsav, 2018 along with Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Arjun Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee, Pankaj Tripathi on Friday in Mumbai.

Bhumi and her sister Samiksha Pednekar are ruling over the internet and they literally make the hottest Jodi ever of Seeta & Geeta! Everyone on the Internet is so stunned by the way they resemble so much like each other that it’s hard to figure out which one is Bhumi and which one is Samiksha. The twin sisters were spotted for the first time together at Virat & Anushka’s Mumbai reception party. Since then the media is sure of the fact that just like her sister Bhumi, Samiksha too is a slayer when it comes to style, so when asked Bhumi whether her sister Samiksha is prepping up to be a part of film industry, Bhumi said, “I would love to see her in films because I think she is extremely pretty.  We are really self-obsessed with each other in our family but she is a lawyer and a very bright one so if anyone wanted to hire her as a lawyer they can contact her”

Sharing her feelings after receiving an award at Navbharat Times Utsav, 2018, Bhumi said, “I have received an award under the category of ‘Most Promising Young Talent’ at Navbharat Times Utsav, 2018 and I am very thankful to Navbharat Times for that because it is very motivating for an actor when he or she receives an award. I have been in this industry from last two and a half year. I have worked in three films and Now, I did a small sting on the web as well. Whatever I have till done till date has been appreciated so I am very thankful to the audience.”

Bhumi’s poignant portrayal of a maid in Zoya Akhtar’s contribution to the Netflix anthology film ‘Lust Stories’ has been widely appreciated, sharing her experience working with filmmaker Zoya Akhtar in ‘Lust Stories’, Bhumi said, “I have been a huge fan of Zoya Akhtar and it was a big thing for me that I had opportunity to work with her. It a short film of 20 minutes and as an actor, I really had fun when I heard the script of that film and I realized that it’s a challenging role and I really like to take challenging roles.”

“People often ask me why I do fewer films because I feel I haven’t offered challenging roles so whenever challenging roles will be offered to me I ready to be part of those projects”

Giving an update on her upcoming projects, Bhumi said, “Shooting of ‘Son Chiriya’ has been completed. Abhishek Chaubey is the director of that film. Other than that, there will be lots of announcements of my upcoming films. I will talk about it once it is announced.”
Sharing her excitement about Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Sanju’ based on actor Sanjay Dutt’s life, Bhumi said, “I am very excited to watch the film. Everybody has high hopes with that film and I have it heard that it’s really entertaining and good film so, I can’t wait to watch it as I am a big fan of everybody involved in that film”

‘Son Chiriya’ revolves around Chambal dacoits and is set in the 1970s. Sushant Singh Rajput and Bhumi Pednekar play the character of dacoits in the film.

The film, which is being helmed by director Abhishek Choubey also stars Manoj Bajpayee, Ranvir Shorey and Ashutosh Rana in prominent roles.

It is slated to release in 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment