Sunday 1 July 2018

I am living my own biopic: Kajol

Actor #Kajol said she is living her biopic and wouldn't want anyoen to picturize her life in a film.

@instamag-i-am-living-my-own-biopic-kajol
Kajol interacted with media after she was awarded as an Iconic Brand at the Economic Times Iconic Brand so India on Friday.

There have been many bopics been made and audience is also appreciating the films when asked if Kajol would like a biopic made she said, "I don't want anyone to make a biopic on me. I think I am living my life the way I want to and I am living my own biopic."

Talking about her journey as an actor, wife and a mother, Kajol said she doesn't regret anything and thinks she made all the right decisions.

"When I look back at my journey i definitely fee like I must have done something right and my choices were right. Everyone thinks back and starts wondering about the things they have done but I don't have any regrets. I don't thinks about what different I could have done because i am really happy with the decisions i have made in the past and its all worked out for me."
Kajol was last seen opposite Dhanush in Velaiilla Pattadhari 2, and Rohit Shetty's comedy-drama Dilwale with Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment