Saturday 7 July 2018

Hina Khan Unveils Poster of Her Debut Music Video Bhasoodi

Stunning and Talented #HinaKhan will be releasing her debut single titled #Bhasoodi, very soon! The actress shared a poster of the music video on her #Instagrampage and will be featuring with #SonuThukral.

#instamag-hina-khan-unveils-poster-of-her-debut-music-video-bhasoodi
Hina took to Instagram to share a poster of the music video and the fans are extremely excited.

Hina's caption reads as, "Dear ones, Your support, kindness, appreciation, encouragement, motivation and love has always been my strength throughout my journey. It enables me to try new things always. Here comes my first ever commercial music video for which I am already overwhelmed by your enthusiasm. I hope you all will like it and show the constant love you have showered on me.”
“My first debut song #Bhasoodi is releasing on 17th July on @geetmp3 #Bhasoodi with @SonuThukral @preethundalmohaliwala @pardhaan and the captain of the ship @directorrobbysingh Let’s make ‘Bhasoodi’ our favourite song of the season. Thank you."

Hina Khan is one of the most popular Television stars in India who has an amazing social media presence. From Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to Bigg Boss 11 to Khatron Ki Khiladi, Hina had tried her hand in different types of TV shows.

Now, the actress is venturing into the music world and will be releasing her debut music video titled Bhasoodi with Sonu Thukral on July 17, 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment