Wednesday 13 June 2018

Varun Dhawan Reveals Sneak Peek into Mauji from Sui Dhaaga

#VarunDhawan unveiled the cover of Amish’s latest book – ‘Suheldev and The Battle of Bahraich’ at Title Waves in Mumbai on Monday. During his media interaction actor revealed a little sneak-peek into his character and his inspiration from a comic character for forthcoming #SuiDhaaga.

@instamag-varun-dhawan-reveals-sneak-peek-into-mauji-from-sui-dhaaga
Varun Dhawan is playing the role of a tailor in the film, but confirms that his character is also a peon in an office and that his part is “inspired” from Tinkle comic book character “Suppandi”.

Talking about the books Varun Dhawan likes to read, he said, “I read a lot of Biographies; I’ve read one on Dev Anand. I love reading Suppandi, I use to read that a lot during my childhood. Even the characters I do, like right now I am playing this character of a tailor Mauji in Sui Dhaaga. There is more to him than just being a tailor; he is a peon in a shop as well. So Mauji is very inspired by Suppandi”

The book, assisted by Vikas Singh, is the first book with which Amish has introduced Writer's Center in India and will be published under Amish’s brand new series titled ‘Indic Chronicles’.

Further talking Varun Dhawan hailed Amish for his gallant efforts to put Indian History for forefront and stated it is high time we celebrated Indian Heroes and stop looking at the west for inspirations.

He said, “I think it is time we celebrated our Indian Heroes, and we don’t have to look to the west or any other countries. I get this a lot that you get inspired by the west, and yes you do because they pull it out nicely but I think when we have writers like Amish and Vikas, who are doing such a great job in making our history more accessible and entertaining. I think it is high time that his reach is not limited to book, I am sure we will soon see a well-made adaptation of his books, which can travel the world”

Varun Dhawan also admitted that his next flick “RannBhoomi” director Shashank Khaitan is a big fan of Amish but they will not steal his ideas but take permission if required.
He said, “The film I am doing right now with Dharma Productions, Raanbhoomi, and my director is very inspired by Amish’s book. Shashank is a very big fan of Amish, and he has read all his book. So Amish don’t worry, we won’t copy anything, we will come to you”

Actor Varun Dhawan is currently busy with three massive projects, such as Kalank, RannBhoomi, and Sui Dhaaga.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment