Wednesday 13 June 2018

Doesn't matter to me if I am considered as the best actor: Varun Dhawan

#VarunDhawan who is currently bust shooting for #SuiDhaga said, it doesn't matter to him if people consider him as the best actor.

@instamag-doesnt-matter-to-me-if-i-am-considered-as-best-actor-varun-dhawan
Varun Dhawan was seen alongside, Rekha, Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon and Ayushmann Khurrana at the press meet of  International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) in Mumbai.

When asked to comment on the perception of the best actor and what makes one receive the award for best actor, Varun said, "Honestly I don't think so even if I win an award, people will consider me as the best actor. And it doesn't really matter to me if I am considered the best actor. What matter to me is that they consider me as a good human being because I feel like at the end of the day that's the connection you have with the audience. As an actor I try my best, if it happens it happens, I did a film 'October' from my heart last year and I got most critical acclaim I ever got. So I think I am doing my best to balance it."

Bobby Deol who was also present at the press conference said, his father Dharmendra is the biggest example that shatters the perception of the best hero. 

"I have my dad as the biggest example, the most awesome, talented, amazing actor, a legend who was never given the best actor award ever. So it doesn't matter because the amount of people who love my dad and my family is amazing. t\that's why I am blessed. So for me its the appreciation of my fans and people around that makes me the best actor."
The much-awaited  International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) will be held from June 22 to 24 in Bangkok.  IIFA 2018 will also witness a mesmerizing performance by India’s timeless beauty Rekha.

Varun Dhawan will be next will be seen onscreen in Sharat Kataria's 'Sui Dhaga' with Anushka Sharma followed by Abhishek Varman's 'Kalank' with Alia Bhatt.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment