Friday 15 June 2018

Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor and Tabu attends special screening of Race 3

Makers of #Race3 hosted special screening of their film on Thursday night in Mumbai.

@instamag-celebrity-attends-special-screening-of-race-3
Bollywood celebrities Salman Khan, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Ajay Devgn, Vatsal Seth, Ishita Dutta, Tabu, Arpita Khan Sharma, Remo D’Souza, Sharat Saxena, Veera Saxena,  Aaamir Ali, Sanjeeda Shaikh, Bobby Deol, Tanya Deol, Pooja Hedge, Saqib Saleem, Aayush Sharma, Warina Hussain, Mouni Roy, Suniel Shetty, Atihya Shetty, Alveera Khan Agnihotri, Atul Agnihotri, Freddy Daruwala, Sohail Khan, Iulia Vântur, Anil Kapoor, Daisy Shah, Avinash Gowariker, Shreyas Talpade, Alka Yagnik, Baba Siddique, Huma Qureshi, Mmet Brothers, Sonu Sood, Palak Muchhal, Urvashi Rautela, Zaheer Iqbal, Amit Sadh, Girish Kumar, Subhash Ghai, Rajesh Khattar and Sophie Choudry attended special screening of the film.

Earlier in an interview, when asked Salman what prompted him to do ‘Race 3’, he said, “I haven’t seen first two parts of ‘Race’ because I haven’t got time to see it but I knew format of both films so I wanted to change that format little bit so, we put some elements of ‘Hum Aapke Hai Koun..!’ in it”.

“I heard this script two years ago but that time it gone bouncer from my head but after some time, Ramesh ji (Taurani) kept on insisting me to listen to the story. When I heard it again, I thought it was different genre for me to do and I needed few changes in it because the kind of films I have been doing, I thought I don’t fit in the genre of film like ‘Race’ but then Ramesh ji and Shiraz (Ahmed) sat on the script and reworked it out and then I realize that this is actually a fun film to do for me and we all had a blast. We had a great time shooting it.”

“Earlier there used to be films which we used called as ‘musical action bonanza’ and which hasn’t released for long time, which has a grand music, scale of action is huge and the emotion of the film is correct. It just you come in theatre and see the film till interval and come back after the interval and clap till the end of the film. Mr. Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan), Dharmedra sir used to do films like this so, ‘Race 3’ is one of those kind of films which I have never done it at all actually.”
‘Race 3’ will be released in 3D. The Race franchise started in 2008 with Saif Ali Khan in the lead role and was followed up by a sequel in 2013. These two films were directed by Abbas-Mustan. The third part saw a massive change in the team as Salman replaced Saif and Remo took the chair of the director.

‘Race 3’, the action-thriller, is produced by Salman Khan Films and Tips Films. The film stars Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem and Freddy Daruwala in lead roles.

‘Race 3’ releases on 15th June 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment