Sunday 3 June 2018

Train passengers has been my source of inspiration to play characters in films says Anupam Kher

Actor #AnupamKher who is busy shooting for his upcoming films these days has said that train passengers has been his source of inspiration when it comes to play characters in films.

train-passengers-has-been-my-source-of-inspiration
Anupam Kher was interacting with media when he supported campaign of railway named ‘Ek Safar Rail Ke Sath’ on Saturday in Mumbai.

When asked Kher what kind of changes he has observed while travelling in the train, he said, “Railway has been biggest mode of transport in Mumbai. Stations have been the same and people travelling in train are also same. I don’t travel by train on day to day basis but things which I noticed that train coaches are cleaner and it was on time as well. When I was struggling in film industry that time, I used to travel from Bandra to VT (CST) and I used to observe people in train coaches and railway stations and after many years, those people were my source of inspiration for my characters in the films.”

Revisiting his memories of travelling by train in his initial days in Mumbai, Kher said, “On 03rd June, 1981, I landed in Mumbai on VT (CST) station to work in films and entertainment industry and today, it’s been 37 years so, today symbolically, I decided to travel from VT (CST) to Bandra station. I think Mumbai is one such city that has given opportunity to every individual in any filed to try out his luck and they travel in local trains and along with that I also attended railway safety event which highlighted safety practices while travelling in the train as I feel film personalities can support a campaign in more wider and deeper manner.”

When asked Kher what kind of suggestions he would like to give railway department, he said, “I think every department knows what they are doing and to give them suggestion what they should do and do not is incorrect. I am here to relive my memories of travelling by train”

Anupam Kher next will be seen in ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’.
‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ revolves around the life of Dr Singh, the economist and politician who served as the Prime Minister of India from 2004 to 2014 under the United Progressive Alliance.

It also features Akshaye Khanna, who will play Sanjay Baru, Media adviser of Dr. Singh and Suzanne Bernert, who will portray former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, among others.

Directed by debutant Vijay Gutte and written by Hansal Mehta, the flick is all set to hit the theatres on December 21, 2018.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment