Saturday 9 June 2018

I would like to clone myself says Kajol

Actress #Kajol who is busy shooting for her upcoming film #Eela has said that if she would have any super power then firstly she would like to clone herself.

@instamag-i-would-like-to-clone-myself-says-kajol
Kajol was interacting with media when she attended trailer launch of Hindi version of ‘Incredibles 2’ on Friday in Mumbai.

Kajol has dubbed for a character of Elasticgirl in ‘Incredibles 2’ who is blessed with superpowers so when asked Kajol what superpowers she would love to have, she said, “I would love to have actually 8 hands and a brain to match that. I think partly I have brain to match that but not completely. I have to manage my time, my kids time, social time, managed to workout at the same time and take care of everybody and do everything that I supposed to do as well actually, forget 8 hand bit, I just would like to clone myself”

When asked Kajol whether Bollywood is unable to match up to the standards of making superwoman or supergirl’s film, she said, “Not really.. not at all. I think we have lot of films in fact recently that people are writing specifically women centric films so, I don’t think that that is there but yes I do feel that as an animated picture company, they have lot more freedom because they have an international audience to play with”

Kajol is generally busy working in the films and managing her house, so when asked Kajol what one thing her actor husband Ajay Devgn is good at than herself, she said, “I think Ajay is better than me at pampering the kids for sure. He is much better than me at pampering the kids. I pamper my kids but there are always have limits it. I am very conscious about the rules and their daily routine of sleep and food timing so, he is definitely the one who pampers the kids amazingly”

Kajol has stepped into the shoes of Holly Hunter in Hindi dubbed version of ‘Incredibles 2’, the voice of Elastigirl, also known as Helen Parr, in the English original directed by Brad Bird. Elastigirl can stretch her body into many shapes and forms, sharing her dubbing experience for the ‘Incredibles 2’, Kajol said, “I am actually big fan of superpower films so when I was approached for dubbing of supergirl’s character, I was most excited about it. I was like so what if I can’t actually get those superpowers but at least I can dub for somebody who has those superpowers but I think dubbing is not the same as actually doing it. I actually don’t like to dub for my own films.”
“It is one of the most painful and boring process ever and when you are dubbing for some else then it’s twice worst but the whole idea of dubbing for Elasticgirl that was so exciting and without doing all the physical activity, I am the getting all the credit for it”

When asked Kajol whether her kids Nyasa and Yug are excited to watch ‘Incredibles 2’ as their mother has lent her voice for Elasticgirl in the film, she said, “My kids are really excited. They are waiting for the release of the film because they have watched part one of this franchise and they loved the film so, second part of ‘Incredibles’ is releasing after 14 years so, they are eagerly waiting for it”

Incredibles 2, which will be released on June 22, is the long-awaited sequel to Disney-Pixar’s 2004 animated superhero hit The Incredibles.

The film centres on the crime-fighting Parr family, who are forced to hide their powers in the face of a growing negative perception against superheroes. In Incredibles 2, the Parr family continues to struggle to maintain normalcy even as new challenges and villains arrive on the scene.

Shah Rukh Khan had voiced Mr Incredible or Bob Parr in the Hindi dubbed version of the first film.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment