Monday 4 June 2018

Singer Priyanka Negi seeks inspiration from folk singers for her new playback song ‘Titri’ from ‘Phamous’

Being the title holder of the #BestLivePerformer at the Spotlight awards, Singer #PriyankaNegi has been charming the audience with her voice, personality & talent. She has always believed in creating her own style by being inspired by many singers in the industry.

@instamag-singer-priyanka-negi-seeks-inspiration-from-folk-singers
Being a huge fan of evergreen songs herself, she has been a constant follower of Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle and makes sure to sing their evergreen hit ‘Lag jaa gale’ & ‘Jawani Jaaneman’ when performing live.

Priyanka Negi's desi fun & frolic number ‘Titri’ from the movie ‘Phamous’ has already been released by T-series and has been receiving an amazing response from the audience.

She was told that the requirement of this song was to have a ‘folk’ style, for which she looked up for talented singers like Rekha Bharadwaj, Sapna Awasthi, Ila Arun and many more, to feel the essence they’ve had which helped her preparing for ‘Titri’.

Priyanka Negi has grown up to watching Sunidhi Chauhan’s songs & her stage performances which helped her become more confident and the  most in-demand live wire singer/performer across the nation.

‘’The most important thing about Bollywood music industry as per me is that one should have a very different voice texture & style. The voice that stands out. And I feel humbled and elated to receive such good appreciation for my latest playback "Titri".
I’ve been getting compliments for my singing & tonal quality, and how it differentiates me from other singers. I hope to get opportunities where I can sing for more genres because I don’t want to limit myself to one genre’’ says Priyanka Negi.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment