Friday 25 May 2018

Would like Hrithik to play my role in the male version of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor Ahuja

#SonamKapoorAhuja who is currently gearing up for the release of her upcoming film, #VeereDiWedding,  said she would like #Hrithik to play her role if there was a male version of the film.

would-like-hrithik-to-play-my-role-in-male-version-of-veere-di-wedding
Sonam was present in Mumbai for a promotional interview for the forthcoming film, "Veere Di wedding'.

When asked who she would like to play her role if there was a male version of 'Veere Di Wedding,' Sonam said, "I would want Hrithik (Roshan) to play my role."

Sonam daughter was veteran actor Anil Kapoor and sister of producer Rhea Kapoor when asked what would she be doing if not acting, she said, "If not an actor I would still be in the film industry may be as a director or a writer. At one point I also wanted to be a part of the media also. That's why I like journalist so much. I think the pen has a lot of power, you can really shape opinions and the way people think but I think being an actor suits me."

While talking about the process of working a film produced by her sister she said, "I think the hardest part of the process of any film is promotions. When shooting you are not put under the spotlight or asked personal questions about yourself."

Sonam's brother Harshvardhan's film 'Bhavesh Joshi' will also be releasing on the same date as 'Veere Di Wedding'. When asked if there is any competition between the two she said, "He is my baby brother, i hope his film does really really well."
Veere di wedding', directed by Shashanka Ghosh revolves around four friends attending a wedding. The film stars Kareena Kapoor as one of the leads who is getting married, along with friends as Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, and Shikha Talsania who have their own stories to tell.

Presented by Balaji Motion Pictures, Anil Kapoor Films & Communication Network and Saffron Broadcast & Media Ltd the film is scheduled to release on 1st June.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment