Monday 21 May 2018

Emraan Hashmi Confirms Movie with Rishi Kapoor

Actor #EmraanHashmi has signed his first film opposite veteran #RishiKapoor, to be helmed by filmmaker Jeethu Joseph. The “Baadshaho” actor confirms the film on his social media profile via video.

emraan-hashmi-confirms-movie-with-rishi-kapoor
Emraan Hashmi posted a video confirmation message on social media, he is seen saying, “Good Morning everyone, this is my third day of my new film with director Jeethu Joseph. I am sure you all have heard about the announcement few months ago. And my first film with Rishi Kapoor. Sorry for the late message. I am posting this video on the third day. I couldn’t upload the video on the first day because we had a hectic shoot”

Further adding, “And yes, we will shoot through the months, the entire June, and we will be wrapping up the film very soon for the release. We will update you. The rest of the cast, the heroines of the film will join us very soon. Cheers and God Bless!”

Filmmaker Jeethu Joseph is all set to make his mark in Bollywood with his first Hindi film. Taking to his Facebook handle, Jeethu wrote, "Kickstarted my first Bollywood Film starring Imran Hashmi and Rishi Kapoor :) Thanks a lot to all my audiences who gave me all the support and had me in your prayers...Hoping to have your prayers and support to my new venture as well :)"

The movie is said to be a remake of a famous Hollywood action thriller. Jeethu Joseph, the maker of megahit movie ‘Drishyam’ starring Mohanlal in the lead, is making his debut in Hindi cinema with yet to be titled movie.
The upcoming project with Emraan Hashmi has made the fans excited as they anticipate a high octane thriller.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment