Sunday 20 May 2018

It feels really nice when people recognize your good work says Gauhar Khan

Actress #GauharKhan has said that it feels really nice when people recognize your good work.

it-feels-really-nice-when-people-recognize-your-good-work
Gauhar Khan was interacting with media at 16th Edition of IFTDA (Indian Film and Director’s Association) Shrot Film Awards along with Anjum Rajabali, Shoojit Sircar, Umesh Shukla, Madhur Bhandarkar, and Mukesh Chhabra on Saturday in Mumbai.

Gauhar Khan won best actress award at the award ceremony for her short film ‘Peanut Butter’ which revolved around single parenting and abortion, sharing her feeling after receiving the award, Gauhar said, “It’s amazing that IFTDA (Indian Film and Director’s Association) has come forward to give awards to short films as well. I think short films also come under category of films so it’s very nice that they have recognized short films. Its feels really nice when people recognize your good work.”

“I really applaud Indian Film and Director’s Association that they thought of awards like these and I am very happy that my short film ‘Peanut Butter’ got three awards and one of them is best actress so, I am very excited.”

When asked Gauhar whether she expected award for her performance in ‘Peanut Butter’, she said, “Actually when Manu (Chobe) sir approached me, there were two scripts of movies and among them I choose script of ‘Peanut Butter’ because I found it different and amazing to do as an actor so, I am very happy that he chose me play female lead in this film and it will be awesome to work with them in the future also” 

Gauhar Khan’s ‘Fever’ co-star Rajeev Khandelwal's mother Vijay Laxmi Khandelwal lost her battle with cancer on Friday, reacting to demise of Rajeev’s mother, Gauhar said, “I had no idea. I am going to call him and I feel very sad that Rajeev lost his mother”
On the work front, Gauahar Khan was last seen in ‘Begum Jaan’.

Nowadays, Gauhar is busy running her YouTube channel named ‘Things you've Never heard about me!’ and her clothing line ‘Gauahargeous.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment