Tuesday 22 May 2018

Sonakshi Sinha flaunts her body transformation at the latest photoshoot

#SonakshiSinha who has been the victim of body shaming many times says she is going to cover her ears so she cant hear the haters and their excuses.

sonakshi-sinha-flaunts-her-body-transformation-at-latest-photoshoot
The actress shared a picture of her latest photo shoot on Instagram with caption, "If I can do it, you can too. Covering my ears so I cant hear any of your excuses. You want it, go get it. #mondaymotivation photo by @prasadnaaik, styled by @mohitrai, makeup @vardannayak, hair @themadhurinakhale" 

"My goal is to consistently push my limits to be the best version of myself everyday. I have never been (like) this before. Now that I'm here, I only want to get better and better," Sonakshi said in a statement. 

She further added, "I work towards breaking the patterns of my body and challenging it's awareness with everything I do -- from my diet to my exercise routine. At the end of the day, it is hard work and dedication that pays off because in the long term, there are no shortcuts,"

The actress will next be seen in "Happy Phir Bhaag Jayegi", a sequel to "Happy Bhag Jayegi". Made under the banner of Eros International and Aanand L Rai's Colour Yellow Productions, the film is set to release on August 24.

Her future projects include, Kalank with Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt and Dabaang 3 with Salman Khan. 
Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment