Thursday 3 August 2017

Bollywood celebrities attends special screening of Gurgaon

Makers of #Gurgaon hosted special screening of the film for the film industry on Tuesday at MAMI (Mumbai Film Festival) club in Mumbai. Bollywood celebrities like Ragini Khanna, Akshay Oberoi, Pankaj Tripathi, Vikramaditya Motwane, Kartik Aaryan, Rajkummar Rao, Patralekha, Swara Bhaskar, Varun Sharma, Sayani Gupta, Manoj Dobriyal, Parvathy Omanakuttan and Shanker Raman attended the screening.

bollywood-celebrities-attends-special-screening
Here’s what celebrities had to say about film ‘Gurgaon’.

Ragini Khanna - Till now, we are getting really good response for the trailer of our film. I am super excited to know people reaction about the film. We are hosting second screening of the film as we first screened our film at Jagran Film Festival. Now it’s the beginning. I have put in all my effort to best of my abilities to make this film good. Recently, my maternal uncle Govinda has told me that he has heard that I have worked very well in the film so now I am a lot more nervous and very soon I will host screening of this film to him and my family. I am really glad that people are noticing and observing our film journey through its promos and songs.

When asked her about why she seen onscreen after long gap, Ragini said, “I was working on two films, one of which is Punjabi films so that’s why I couldn’t able to take projects on television as well.”
She added, “I will not stop working in television. Television is my first love. Today whatever I am is all because of television so I might not be able to do a daily soap but I will manage to work in television some way or the other.”

Akshay Oberoi - I am very excited. I feel we have made really good film. I am glad that makers of this film gave me opportunity to be part of this project. I am keen to know reaction of the industry people.

When asked him about whether he is nervous that Jab Harry Met Sejal releasing with Gurgaon on the same date, He replied, “Why would I be nervous? Shah Rukh Khan is great actor and we have just made our beginning so there is no question of competition among us but I feel we have made a quality product and there room for everyone today.”

Sayani Gupta – I know Shanker from my FTII days and Akshay is also good friend of mine. I was very excited when I got the idea about the script and I was hoping that this film should get complete and get good release date so now I am very happy for my friends.  I am intrigued by the world they created in this film when I watched the trailer. It is looking like a gripping story. And apart from that this film has Pankaj Tripathi who I feel is really good actor, he does everything in films but in this film he is looking something different so I am looking forward to see this film.

Pankaj Tripathi – I am little scared because people have liked the trailer but I don’t know whether they will like my performance or not because they have given trailer very positive response so this has increased expectation about our film.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment