Monday 31 July 2017

Wish to Complete another 25 years more - Kajol

“Wish to Complete another 25 years more” says Actress #Kajol during her media interaction at the Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017.

wish-to-complete-another-25-years-more-kajol
Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017 was held in Mumbai on July 29 and celebs from the world of Bollywood and Television were in attendance. They were seen at their best on the red carpet and the stage saw a great deal of fun.

Dilwale Actress Kajol recently completed 25 years in Industry and talks about her aspiration for coming times.

“I’d enjoyed these 25 years, doesn’t feel like that it has been that long but let’s just say that hopefully, with god’s grace I can finish another 25 more. It feels good, when people compliment your work and success. It feels real good, I am happy to be here” said Kajol.

Kajol is married to superstar Ajay Devgn, who also completed 26 years in Industry and actress she couple couldn’t be happier.
“Ajay Devgn, he is quite happy actually. Ajay completes 26 years, I am completing 25 years and we both are very happy about it” said Kajol.

Alia Bhatt to Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor to Tiger Shroff many became a part of the night. TV actor Mouni Roy and the adored couple Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya were also very much here. Karan Johar and Sunil Grover hosted the show.

Kajol made her comeback with Dilwale opposite Shahrukh Khan, now she is making another comeback to Tamil movies, with VIP 2 opposite Dhanush. Talking about her future projects, the actress says she is not sure but she would like to surprise herself.

“I don’t know, I hope I surprise myself. I am still not sure yet, I need to see. Whatever I do, I hope I do it well” adds Kajol.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment